Mavic's Open Pro rims are the reference point for high-end wheel building. Light and strong Maxtal aluminum, Mavic's control-enhancing UB brake surface, double eyelets, and low-profile double-walled box construction add up to a rim that's fast enough to race and durable enough to ride every day
Stan's ZTR Alpha 400 Rim lets you enjoy the advantages of a tubeless setup on your road and cyclocross bikes. At only 350 grams, it's light, strong, and it features a semi-aero profile for quick accelerations and blazing speed. The Alpha rim also uses Stan's BST technology for easy tubeless conversions, while its wide inner profile and lowered sidewalls boost tire volume for enhanced traction. And this version can be used with rim brakes as well as disc brakes.
Now you can add traction and stability to your ride without sacrificing speed. SPANK Industries is a longtime leader in the development of wide rim technology. The SPIKE Race 33 Rim is the evolution of SPANK’s infamous SPIKE Race rim line up. With a 28mm inner profile, the SPIKE Race 33 combines the wide stance of its predecessor the SPIKE 35 EVO, with the light weight of SPANK’s legendary Race 28. The Race 33 was designed to optimize tire spread across a wider array of tires options, without squaring off tire profiles, making it ideal for anyone in need of enhanced traction and stability without compromising speed on track. Sturdy Dynamal alloy construction paired with SPANK’s acclaimed OohBah rim design, make the SPIKE Race 33 one of the strongest alloy hoops on the market. Equipped with SPANK’s patented Bead Bite anti-burp tubeless system, the SPIKE Race 33 offers unmatched tire security and performance with or without tubes. - Key Tech: Bead Bite, OohBah, Dynamal Alloy - ERD (mm++): 529 (26") / 554 (27.5") - ETRTO (mm): 559x28 (26") / 584x28 (27.5") - Discipline: Race / Freeride
A trail rim that ticks all the boxes. SPANK Industries’ OOZY Trail 295 Rim is one of the most versatile trail rims on the market. Though built for trail, the OOZY Trail 295 rim is tough enough to handle more aggressive applications ranging from All Mountain to Enduro. Sporting a 24.5mm inner width, the OOZY Trail 295 rim is compatible with a broad range of tire sizes and profiles making it a true do it all rim solution. SPANK’s proprietary, lightweight and rigid Dynamal alloy gives the OOZY Trail 295 rim unparalleled strength at a weight competitive with carbon. As the first SPANK rim to feature SPANK’s revolutionary Bead Bite anti-burp technology, the OOZY Trail 295 rim set the standard for effectively preventing tire burps and restricting excessive tire rollover even at low tire pressures. Bead Bite, OohBah, Dynamal Alloy Material: MGR Dynamal Alloy Size (in.): 26" / 27.5" / 29" Weight (g): ±450 (26") / ±470 (27.5") /± 490 (29") Hole Count: 32H Inner / Outer Width: 24.5 / 29.5 Valve: F/V Presta Tubeless: Tubeless ready Finish: Polish anodized, decal logos ERD (mm++): 528 (26") / 555 (27.5") / 591 (29") ETRTO (mm): 559x24.5 (26") / 584x24.5 (27.5") / 622x24.5 (29") Discipline: Trail
Stan's Iron Cross Rims are their answer to the mud and madness that is cyclocross. Stan's renowned tubeless system and Bead Seat Technology provides lower tire pressures, increases tire volume, and delivers superior cornering traction. These super low-profile, disc-only rims feature a semi-aero profile and low weight to help you sprint out of the corners and gap the pack.
$120.99 - $140.99
- Original equipment replacement rims for Bontrager Race X Lite wheels - Welded Seam - Presta Valve
Original equipment Bontrager Camino rims. - Size : 26" - Model : Camino - Holes : 32 - ERD : 540mm - Color : Black - Finish : Anodized - Type : Clincher - Valve : Schrader - FT/RR/PR : Dual - Rim : Symmetric - Weight : 490g
- Original equipment replacement rims for Bontrager Rhythm wheels - Tubeless Ready Design - Optimize with Bontrager TLR Tire Sealant, Tubeless Ready rim strips, valve stems, and tires - Welded seam - Presta valve - Model : 2014 Rhythm Elite - Holes : 28 - ERD : 535mm - Color : Black - Finish : Anodized - Type : Tubeless/Clincher - Valve : Presta - FT/RR/PR : Dual - Rim : Asymmetric - Weight : 470g
- Size : 700c - Model : AEOLUS 3 D3 - Holes : 18 - ERD : 569mm - Color : Black - Finish : Nude - Type : Tubular - Valve : Presta - FT/RR/PR : Front - Rim : Symmetric - Weight : 350g
- Size : 700c - Model : Bontrager Approved TLR Disc - Holes : 24 - ERD : 598mm - Color : Black - Finish : Anodized - Type : Tubeless/Clincher - Valve : Presta - FT/RR/PR : Dual - Rim : Symmetric - Weight : 525g
- Original equipment replacement rims for Bontrager Race XXX Lite wheels - Aluminum - 29-inch - 28 spoke holes
• Original equipment Bontrager AT series rims • Double wall construction • Disc brake compatible • Pinned seam • Presta valve • Aluminum • 32 holes
- Original equipment replacement Bontrager Camino rim - Schrader valve - 36 spoke holes - Aluminum
- Size : 700c - Model : Aura 5 TLR - Holes : 18 / - ERD : 596mm - Color : Nude - Finish : Nude - Type : Clincher - Valve : Presta - Rim : Symmetric (front) / Asymmetric (rear) - Weight : 540g
- Size : 700c - Model : Race - Holes : 24 - ERD : 603mm - Color : Black - Finish : Anodized - Type : Clincher - Valve : Presta - FT/RR/PR : Rear - Rim : Asymmetric - Weight : 520g
- Size : 700c - Model : Aeolus 5 D3 - Holes : 18 / 24 - ERD : 539mm - Color : Black - Finish : Nude - Type : Tubular - Valve : Presta - Rim : Symmetric/Asymmetric - Weight : 400g
- Original equipment replacement rim for Bontrager Line wheels - 28mm inner hook bead width - 28 spoke holes - Tubeless ready design - Optimized with Bontrager TLR sealant, TLR rim strips, valves, and tires - Welded seam - Presta valve - Aluminum
- Original equipment Bontrager Duster rims - Tubeless Ready Design - Optimize with Bontrager TLR Tire Sealant, Tubeless Ready rim strips, valve stems, and tires - Welded seam - Presta valve
- Original equipment replacement rim for Bontrager Line wheels - Tubeless ready design - Optimized with Bontrager TLR sealant, TLR rim strips, valve stems, and tires (all sold separately) - Welded seam - Presta valve - Aluminum
- Original equipment replacement rims for Bontrager Jackalope wheels - 32 spoke holes - Presta valve - Aluminum
- Original equipment replacement Bontrager Mustang rims - Tubeless Ready Design - Optimize with Bontrager Super Juice, Tubeless Ready rim strips, valve stems, and tires - Welded Seam - Presta Valve
Legendary tubeless technology has now been hand-delivered to the plus-sized market. Why have a 2.8+-inch tire if you cant experience a lovely tubeless ride? The Scraper rim features a TCS inner rim profile, 4D angled drilling, welded construction, and WTB's light but stiff WT69 Alloy, all while still allowing for popular and available J-bend spokes. Yep, non-proprietary spokes, but a high-tech rim. Experience TCS euphoria with their Scraper rim and understand what this plus-sized grinning is all about. Weight / ERD / Rim size designation: - 27.5: 650 grams / 565 / 584x45c - 29: 712 grams / 603 / 622x45c
After a red nose, one of the most identifiable traits of a clown is his footwear. They're huge. So are Surly's Clown Shoe rims. At 100mm wide they greatly increase the tire footprint and give you more stability and float in loose terrain. The material between the spokes is drilled out to reduce weight and 64 spoke holes let you build them up centered or offset.
$115.00 - $135.00
Surly's 50mm wide Rabbit Hole Rim lets you build a wheel that accepts a tire with a large footprint for outstanding control, and traction. This anodized-aluminum hoop has 64 spoke holes and can be built centered or offset. Also, material has been removed everywhere possible (without affecting strength) to keep the rim as light as possible for quick acceleration.
Whisky's No.9 100w rim has a 94.5mm inner width to maximize the footprint of fat tires up to 5.05-inches wide. Its double-wall construction makes it a unique, one-of-a-kind carbon fat rim. It supports the structure of the tire’s sidewall for a stable, traction-laden ride while simultaneously improving your float on snow and sand. If you’re looking for the best in winter traction, the No.9 100w has you covered.
Whisky's 80w rims offer 27.5inch fatbike users a light weight, easily tubeless platform. They help maximize the inherent rollover and longer contact patch 27.5-inch fat tires offer, while combating the weight penalty a larger diameter alloy rim can exhibit. True to form as their other rims, Whisky's TBLS beads offer secure tire performance at low pressures.
Whisky Parts Co. is at it again—pushing the category forward with the carbon No. 9 Rim. Far from just another wide, lightweight rim offering flotation and stability, No.9 sets the new standard for durability and tubeless reliability with hookless sidewalls and Whisky's new TBLS bead profile. These design features create a stronger and stiffer sidewall with more impact resistance, while making tubeless set-up simple. The proprietary shape and layup result is torsionally stiffer than single wall carbon offerings. These will have you rolling for years to come. - Engineered for disc brake only - Matte unidirectional carbon finish - 6k internal carbon fiber weave at spoke bed - Designed to be used with spoke washers - 30psi max tire pressure - Max tire is 3.8" - Rider weight limit: 300lbs
Upgrade hoops for your kid's 24” MTB. The SPOON 28-24 is a durable six series alloy rim model featuring SPANK’s patented OohBah profile design. A 23mm internal width accepts a wide range of 24” tires from street to DH. Whether you’re looking to spruce up your street bike, or out to upgrade your kid’s MTB, SPOON 28-24 rims are an ultra-strong, ultra-safe option at a value oriented price. Key Technologies: OohBah Tubeless: Not recommended ERD (mm++): 474 ETRTO (mm): 507x23 Discipline: Kids
Performance hoops purpose-built for kids! SPANK Industries’ SPOON 28 rims are the perfect solution to upgrade your kid’s MTB. Manufactured from light yet durable 6-series alloy, the SPOON 28 rim is a safe, strong, performance-enhancing hoop, with a moderate width that accepts most 20-inch tires. Unlike the majority of 20-inch rims on the market, SPOON 28 rims were designed specifically for junior shredders on 20-inch mountain bikes. Key Technologies: Bead Nip Tubeless: Not recommended ERD (mm++): 382 ETRTO (mm): 406x23 Discipline: Kids
My Other Brother Darryl is a single-wall constructed, 80mm wide rim. 80mm wide rims give you a bigger footprint than that of narrower rims, which means more floatation and more traction. To initiate tubeless sequence, you just need a no-stretch rim strip and bead-to-bead tubeless rim tape. My Other Brother Darryl comes with either a 32 hole, symmetric wheel lacing spoke hole pattern or the tried and true 64 dual spoke hole pattern that allows for symmetric or offset wheelbuilds. It's got plenty of cutouts to keep the weight down and help your tires float through the squishiest of terrain. - Wheel Size: 26 - Hub Compatibility: 32h - ETRTO*: 559mm - Weight: 710g (Symmetric) 740g (Dual) - Color: Black or polished silver *Tire bead seat diameter.
Page 1 of 4 Next page